You have started your business or in the process of starting one, but are currently overwhelmed with the many tax rules. What applies to you and what doesn’t? This highly interactive 2-hour training program provides a very indepth but easy to understand overview of the various taxes business are liable for.
Click here to register.
Search the event calendar for the next time this training is being offered.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +233 302 901092.
|Course Price||GHS 350.00|
At the end of this 2-hour training session, participants are expected to understand:
- what taxes their business need to register for (and pay) based on their business types
- the frequency and payment deadlines (and implications of breach)
- any tax relief provided for their respective industries
- introductory insights into structuring their businesses well to minimize unnecessary tax liability
- the benefits of tax compliance especially when it comes to raising capital
- where to go to get affordable tax advise and help
Who should attend?
- aspiring and first-time entrepreneurs
- existing business owners looking to correct corporate structural deficiencies introduced earler on in the business
- consultants and business development professionals looking to provide support for SMEs and startups in Ghana.
- starting a business in Ghana (helpful but not required)
|Course duration (days)||1 Day|
|Number of hours per day||2 Hrs|
|Course location||ServLed, East Legon|