Spreadsheets (of which Excel is one of the market leaders) are extremely powerful tools that bring tremendous productivity to businesses in all industries. However, the average Excel user barely scratches the surface of the full potential of this wonderful tool.
The ServLed Introductory Level Excel Training provides a customized, hands-on experience for professionals in all industries looking to gain functional and productive competency in the use of Excel. This two day session is a highly interactive session which ensures that all trainees leave with a working knowledge of the Excel basics, making them more productive to their employers (and better equipped to handle new challenges in the job market).
Additional practical examples are available online for participants to practice post the training.
Click here to register
Search the event calendar for the next time this training is being offered.
You can also contact us at email@example.com or +233 302 901092.
course image courtesy of http://flaticon.com
|Course Price||GHS 500.00|
By the end of this training session, participants are expected to accomplish common tasks in Excel including:
- creating and managing a simple database in Excel
- using Excel as a computational tool
- mastering the use of formulas in Excel
- creating simple financial and budget models in Excel
- knowing where to find resources for additional learning
Who should attend?
- Professionals looking to advance their careers by being more productive
- University students looking to master industry relevant Excel skills
- Job seekers
|Course duration (days)||2 Days|
|Number of hours per day||6 Hrs|
|Course location||ServLed, East Legon|