The intermediate level training builds upon what was covered at the basic level. This all-day training will also use practical interactive and hands-on exercises to get participants to appreciate and master the skills being taught.
This training will focus heavily on the use of Excel as a data analysis and reporting tool.
This comprehensive tutorial provides a good insight into the latest and advanced features available in Microsoft Excel 2013. We will use plenty of screenshots to explain how to use a particular feature, in a step-by-step manner.
Click here to register
|Course Price||GHS 500.00|
By the end of this training session, participants are expected to accomplish common tasks in Excel including
- Creating graphs/charts
- Fine tuning charts
- Using new features in Excel 2013
- Using quick data analysis tools analyse and report data
- Analysing more complex data using tools such as PivotTable
Who should attend
- all professionals who depend heavily on MS-Excel to prepare charts, tables, and professional reports that involve complex data.
- professionals who use MS-Excel regularly to analyze data
- all default WordPress themes and all themes with the integration done properly.
|Course duration (days)||1 Day|
|Number of hours per day||6 Hrs|
|Course location||ServLed, East Legon|