Starting a business is a huge step for any entrepreneur. This free training session, walks first-time (and aspiring) entrepreneurs through the steps required to setup a business in Ghana.
Click here to register.
Search the event calendar for the next time this training is being offered.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +233 302 901092.
At the end of this 90-minute training session, participants are expected to understand:
- the differences between the various company structure types (and what structure works best for their proposed business)
- what the implications of selecting one company structure type over the others are
- the registration process and what is legally required
- what to look out for when selecting the required statutory service providers for their businesses
- what is expected of them post registration and how to remain compliant
- where to go to get help for their businesses
Who should attend?
- aspiring and first-time entrepreneurs
- existing business owners looking to correct corporate structural deficiencies introduced during the registration process
- consultants and business development professionals looking to help entrepreneurs start businesses in Ghana
|Course duration (days)||1 Day|
|Number of hours per day||1.5 Hrs|
|Course location||ServLed, East Legon|