Successfully growing a business in today’s highly competitive world requires making well-informed decisions backed by sound business analysis. The disturbing news is that the average business professional (and entrepreneur) lacks the requisite skills to conduct meaningful and productive business analysis
This 2-day hands-on training program provides participants with introductory business analysis skills which they can immediately apply upon returning to their organizations.
Clik here to register.
Search the event calendar for the next time this training is being offered.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +233 302 901092.
|Course Price||GHS 750.00|
At the end of this training program, participants should:
- have an appreciation for the value of sound business analysis
- be able to identify the key business metrics and variables that must be tracked in their organization
- understand the benefits of good data collection, structuring and management practices
- be able to perform simple trend analysis using a business analysis tool of choice
- be able to present and report on business analysis performed
Who should attend?
- staff of banks, financial institutions and other highly competitive businesses
- business analysts and professionals
- university students and graduates looking to improve their chances of getting hired
- must have very good working knowledge of a spreadsheet tool (Excel, Google Spreadsheets or other).
- intermediary level Excel for Professionals (not required but helpful)
- internet dongle (with at least 2GB of data)
|Course duration (days)||2 Days|
|Number of hours per day||6 Hrs|
|Course location||ServLed, East Legon|